We do our best to provide a convenient, efficient and high quality service for you. In return we ask:
1. If you are unable to keep your appointment please let us know as soon as possible so we can offer it to another patient.
2. Please try to arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late we cannot guarantee to see you within our agreed waiting limits.
3. Please treat the doctors and staff with the respect and courtesy which you would expect to receive yourself. We are here to help you but may need information from you to enable us to offer you the most appropriate care.
4. Please telephone the surgery to make an appointment. If you arrive at the surgery without an appointment we may not be able to see you and this will cause inconvenience to yourself and other patients.
5. All appointments are arranged to cover one consultation. Please make a separate appointment for each person who wishes to see the doctor.
6. Please notify the receptionist if you change your name or address.
7. If it is necessary to request a home visit, please do so between 9.00 - 10.00am and only when the patient is too ill to attend surgery. Remember: if you can bring the patient to surgery they will be seen quicker and any necessary treatment can begin there and then. Early requests enable the doctors to prioritise their visits and provide a better service.
8. The doctor is here to give you the treatment and advice. It is important that you understand the information given to you. If you are unsure about your treatment please ask for more information.
9. Although the doctor will strive to see you within a reasonable time when you attend the surgery, be patient if an emergency arises and you are delayed.
IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE A HIGH STANDARD OF CARE WE NEED TO WORK TOGETHER TO HELP EACH OTHER.