Sickness Certificates

You are responsible for self-certification for the first seven days of any illness (including Sundays) and your employer should provide a form SC2. Self-employed patients should complete a form SC1, which is available from the DWP. Thereafter you will need a doctor's sick line. Please remember to make your return appointment in plenty of time if your sick line is to be extended.

Local Services, Let
W & J Duncan Island Opticians